1985 Good condition with mods $2500
Just popping in
From Livingston
Group:
Registered Users - Ultimate
Level : 1; EXP : 2
HP : 0 / 0
MP : 0 / 4
First production year VMAX. It has Dynojet Stage 1 carb kit, Kerker 4 to 1 pipe, Bullet Windscreen and Sissy Bar added. At 15,538 miles I restored it after being stored in the garage for many years. The restoration included carburetors rebuilt, tank flushed, new clutch, new brake pads, new original correct Bridgestone tires, new mirrors, new windscreen, new battery, flushed cooling and oil systems, about $2000 in parts and has run great ever since. Original Yamaha Service Manual, tool kit and spare key included. I bought it new in 85 and it has been garage kept all its life. The bike has never been wrecked, it fell over twice. It runs like a beast, does the quarter in mid 10s at just under 130mph. Everything works, the only issues are cosmetic and slight fork seal leak. It has some dings and scratches in the tank cover and swing arm with a little regular road and garage patina. There are paint issues from previous brake and clutch fluid spills and leaks. The paint is all original. I'll provide more pics if needed on request. It's a piece of history that needs to be out there for all to admire and at my age I need something a little more touring style for my better half in the golden years.
$2500 Cash only, price is firm, pick up in Livingston TX. Pics on Craigslist link. https://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/5584700997.html
Please serious inquiries only.

Posted on: 2016/5/13 22:12

Re: 1985 Good condition with mods $2500
Just popping in
From Livingston
Group:
Registered Users - Ultimate
Level : 1; EXP : 2
HP : 0 / 0
MP : 0 / 4
The bike sold.

Posted on: 2016/6/6 21:42